Thursday, February 10, 2011

Small Town Big Team, Small People Big Dream

As a personal St. Louis Rams' fan, the last few post seasons have been pretty slow for me- its been a rough couple of years. This year though, things have been a lot better. Post season play I embraced my Wisconsin roots and pulled on the cheese head.

I think the real reason I really like Green Bay is the size of the city. There's about 100,000 people who call Green Bay home. It's not quite small town, rural but it also isn't concrete country. The idea that a fan-owned team that calls home a city of 100,000 can claim the biggest title in the nation is pretty cool.

The same principle applies to volunteerism. A small group of people can make a major difference. With commitment and passion you can overcome anything. There's no stopping you- Get Out There!

There may not be a convertible on the otherside but you may find something even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment